Hello Fellow Arrowmen,
We have a new, dedicated website with our calendar and other important information.
You can find it at www.tatankachapter.org. If you want to be able to log in, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in Brotherhood,
Ta Tanka Chapter Chief
email@example.com call or text me at 949-402-3769
- Provide Dancers and Drummers to as many Del Mar District Pack Events as possible, including the Del Mar District Cub Day Camp.
- Promote the Lodge Indian Affairs Weekend in the Chapter and encourage at least 5 Chapter members to attend.
- Complete Unit Elections and Camp Promotions in all Troops and Teams in the Del Mar District throughout Camporee.
- Ensure that the Pre-Ordeal, Ordeal and Brotherhood Ceremony Teams are Lodge certified and prepared for all Ceremonies.
- Host an outstanding Ordeal, with emphasis on Service and Ceremonies and attempt to get all new Members involved in the Chapter.
- Contact every Chapter Youth Member and ask them to attend Pow Wow.
- Attain the Gold Level in the Journey To Excellence Program.
Ta Tanka Chapter Meetings are the second Wednesday of each month at the LDS Chapel at 2150 Bonita Canyon Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660